- 400g strawberries
- 75g icing/powdered sugar
- 150 ml double cream (use full fat coconut milk (or coconut cream) for dairy-free option!)
- Hull the strawberries and set aside 6-8 to decorate the mousse.
- Blend the remainder of the strawberries in a blender until you have a liquid strawberry puree. Sieve the puree to remove the seeds.
- Add the icing sugar and blend again
- Add the cream and gently stir (do not blend)
- Pour the mixture into 0.5L whipped cream dispenser, closing the top firmly, screw on the nozzle of your choice, then charge with one N2O charger
- Shake the mixture and fill the glasses or bowls with the mousse by compressing the lever
- Top with the remaining strawberries