The whip-it! brand is the ultimate in quality and design, reflecting in over 60 years of manufacturing expertise, having been invented in Switzerland in the 1950’s by whip-it’s original manufacturing partner.
The nitrous oxide used in our Whip-it! branded chargers are of the highest quality medical grade: meeting all Pharmacopoeia Eur. III and VII Pharmacopoeia HG requirements. The cream chargers are manufactured according to the DIN 32615 standard. While the cream whippers have NSF certifications and are HACCP compliant.
8g charge of 100% pure nitrous oxide. What more could you ask for?
- New Model, chargers painted Green
- Filled with 8g of certified pure medical-grade Nitrous Oxide N20 gas
- Manufactured in a state of the art factory with 60+ years experience.
- Guaranteed no-duds or leakage.
- Guaranteed no oily residue or industrial aftertaste.
- Made of 100% recyclable steel.
- Zinc coating prevents kitchen moisture from causing rust on the top of the charger.
- Easy Installation.
- Universal – standard 8g fitting.
- Disposable (Note: dispose of empty cartridge only!).
- Cost effective – Will turn 0.5 litre of whipping cream into a far greater volume than mechanical whipping, with 0.5 litre of cream making up to 1.5 litre of whipped cream.
- Manufacturers compliance standards & certifications: ISO 9001, ISO 9002, ISO ISO 14001, with TUV, NSF and HACCP.